Sunday, December 6, 2015

'TIS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

I've been sad lately.
The torn Achilles tendon has put a damper on my lifestyle!
I've been in a boot since my birthday...October 26.
I'm grateful that I can drive!
And even more grateful I'm retired!!!
But, I can't go swimming with Renae.
(Walking from dressing room to pool without support)
I'm supposed to get a wheelchair at Jazz game, but who would
valet park my car?
Can't go to temple.
And...missing my Christmas fun:
Christmas Shopping Show
Festival of Trees
Elves
Dicken's Festival
Temple Square
1st Presidency Christmas Devotional
(got tickets for 6, they never arrived)

Well, on Friday, December 4, I had a board meeting
to help decide our heroes.
I decided to try the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.
I needed to put Ashley's name in temple before her
consultation about her aneurism on Tuesday.
I felt I could sacrifice.
Put both boots on.
It's a straight, short shot to the door.
Loved being in the temple!!!
But, when I left Celestial Room, I had a long ways
to go to elevator.

Here's the Nativity

Before entering temple:

Leaving the temple:

The true Reason for the Season!

No comments: