Saturday, January 24, 2009

JAZZ READING

Our Jazz reading program called "Read to Achieve" begins Friday, January 23, and continues through Monday, February 23. Each student needs to read a minimum of 50 minutes a day. All forms need to be filled out, AND signed each MONDAY. By turning in your form each Monday with AT LEAST 250 minutes, you will receive 2 stickers. Ten schools are eligible to win. The winning school receives an ice cream party AND a JAZZ player! We have had Andrei Kirilinko, Howard Eisley, and Derek Fisher.
So READ, READ, READ!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah Ann! So great to connect with you! What a great website. I have lots of temple names I've done the work with, so I need to find out where you are now. E-mail me:
heatherjens@hotmail.com
love ya!

alpinekleins said...

Wonderful website! Your students are so fortunante to have such a wonderful teacher! I know Karianne was! I'll be back again soon for an update :)

Kristin Klein