Saturday, February 28, 2009

OUR FAVORITE U.S. PRESIDENT

The votes are in on the poll question, "Who Is Your Favorite U.S. President?"


Our Favorite U.S. President is Abraham Lincoln. Upon his death, the news read, ..."Now he belongs to the ages."
Ronald Reagan was the 2nd favorite president of those voting. He was the president when Miss Mitchell began teaching. My favorite Ronald Reagan quote: "Mr. Gorbachav, tear down this wall!"
..."First in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his countrymen." George Washington finished 3rd in our poll.

3 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Yes this is Corianne Taylor. Wow! It is so good to hear from you! Your class blog is awesome. I love it! That's great you're still teaching, your the best! My sister Camille has a blog too but its private, I'll have her send you an invite!

Marianne and Kory said...

Hi Miss Mitchell!

It's good to hear from you in the blogging world. Your blog looks really nice. It's fun to see your students. Yep, I'm just taking after one of one favorite teachers! I graduate in May and I hope to get a job this fall. Do you know if Alpine is hiring at all for K-3? Oh, and I couldn't figure out how to write on your wall on facebook, but yes, we were in Hawaii! It was good to hear from you. Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ann,
Cute blog! I was so happy to hear from you on our family blog. It is so darn fun to do. Yep, they're growing up for sure. It would be neat to see pieces of all of your classes from way back when my kids and my husband:-) were in your classes. Take care!
Leann