Monday, July 13, 2009

BROOK'S BIG DAY!



On Thursday, July 16, Brook will be 11! Brook has 3 brothers and 1 sister. Brook likes to play baseball and basketball. He also likes to attend Jazz basketball games, where his seats are two sections away from Miss Mitchell. Favorite places Brook has visited are Hawaii, Oregon, and Alaska. Brook was always one of the top five qualifiers for our end of month activities! Brook was the top READING student, top LANGUAGE student, and TOP ACADEMIC BOY. Happy Birthday, Brook!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I took you quiz and when it asked for name I put your name (thinking it was asking what your name was) so, now you know I got 80%. Yes, you are still my favorite teacher ever! And I know you better than any of my other teachers. P.s. your birthday is the same as mickey mouse, isn't it?