Saturday, April 3, 2010

TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK

March 29-April 2 was "Teacher Appreciation Week." Each teacher had their door decorated with the theme: "Where Did You Go To College?" My door was soooo cute! I not only had BYU (Bachelor's Degree), but Dixie State College (Dixie Jr. when I was there...Associate's Degree), my favorite!!!










A great surprise were notes from some of the kids! The envelopes had a BYU sticker, and the card was written on Dixie State stationery!

Thanks to Mrs. Hansen & Mrs. Jensen, our fabulous room mothers! And also to Mr. Hansen for helping out!

3 comments:

Logert said...

Nice door Miss. Mitchell

Logan

Logert said...

Miss.mitchell Hope you are having fun on spring break too Thanks for the comment on my blog.

alpinekleins said...

You do have great room mothers :)

Kristin