Monday, December 13, 2010

OUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS


OUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS ARE:

1.  CHRISTMAS LIGHTS . . . receiving 35% of the vote.

Check out these lights at Disneyland!


These are the Christmas lights on the front of my condo.


In 2nd place. . . CHRISTMAS TREE, with 28%.
This is my upstairs Christmas tree.




This is my famous DISNEY TREE!  I have been collecting Disney ornaments for over 25 years!  I also have some Utah Jazz ornaments, a BYU ornament, and about 3 dozen crocheted snowflakes!  The snowflakes were made by Ann Searle, who carpooled with me for 20 years...while we both taught at Alpine Elementary!

















In 3rd place, we had a tie, with 14% of the vote . . .

. . . CANDY CANES

. . . and

. . .  NATIVITY SETS
This is my nativity set in the foreground...but in the background, is my fireplace, with the Jazz stockings and Jazz Santa hat!  haha

This Nativity set was mad by my Grandma Howard about 30 years ago.  She gave it to me before she passed away in 2000.


With 7%, the other vote getter was . . .


. . . a SNOWMAN!

No comments: