Friday, December 23, 2011

OUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS DECORATION

Our favorite Christmas decoration is . . .
with 33% of the vote.

The tree above is my upstairs Christmas tree.
I'm sure you'd like to see pictures of my
DISNEY/JAZZ/BYU tree!










 My new tree is too tall for my
Snow White tree topper!  :(
Her skirt lights up.


There are close to 350 Disney ornaments that I have collected since
1985
I also have about 20 Jazz ornaments, and a couple of BYU
ornaments.

This tree also 
ROTATES!
The ornaments come to you!!!

In 2nd place is . . . 
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
23 %
(Lights at my condo)

Here are some great lights at Disneyland . . .


  I will be going there
NEXT WEEK!

 In 3rd place . . . 

(Of course, I would have a  Jazz Christmas stocking!)  
14%

 The stockings were hung by the chimney with care . . .

and the old logo stockings were hung on the dresser with care.
  
In 4th place . . .
WREATH . . . 9%
Check out my HUMONGOUS wreath!
  
Tied for 5th place . . .
 CANDY CANES

MISTLETOE

 NATIVITY
(My Grandma Howard made this!)
 
and . . . 
REINDEER
5% 


Here are some pictures of more decorations around my condo.








The right shelf is my bell collection...from all over!

   

No comments: