Wednesday, November 6, 2013

THE SEPTEMBER 26 GIRLS


On September 26, two of my great nieces had a birthday!
Courtney turned 13, and Shayla turned 7.

Courtney was my first relative to be born in this new century.
She is the oldest of my mom's great grandchildren, and my brother's grandchildren...#1.
Her parents are my oldest nephew, Chris, and his wife, Kim.
Courtney is very fun and creative!
She loves to dance, attend Young Women's, and is a great babysitter!
She is in 7th grade and lives in Saratoga Springs.


Shayla is #5 in the order of grand/great grandchildren.
She loves to go to the zoo, the Children's Museum, and Lagoon.
Shayla plays basketball and soccer.  Her dad is her soccer coach.
Shayla is kind and compassionate...and loves to spend time with her cousins.
Her parents are my oldest niece, Camille, and her husband, Mark.
She is in the 1st grade and lives in Salt Lake City.

 Auntie Ann with the Birthday Girls...Courtney & Shayla

13 & 7



 Grandma Dixie with Shayla & Courtney

No comments: