Saturday, November 8, 2014

JAZZY JODY (AND KEN)


Jody Fassett Kyburz taught with me at Alpine for 7 years.
She transferred to Snow Springs in 2000 when we downsized.
I took Jody to a playoff game in the 90s, when John and Karl played.
I also sent her and Ken to a game about 3 years ago.

I had 2 free tickets from my season ticket perks.
Chris was going to go, but he had to go to a birthday party.
I tried to think of someone who would love to go, if they were
told about it that day!

After sending the text, Jody called me about an hour later,
and asked, "Are we too late?"

The seats are to be comparable in price to mine.
They were on Row 2 of the upper bowl, center court.
 
The drums came down my aisle!
Can yo see my reflection?

We beat Phoenix!

Ken, Jody, and me.

Jody's one of my favorite people!!!

No comments: