Wednesday, May 25, 2016

CADEN


CONGRATULATIONS TO Caden, a gifted, amazing and talented young man. 
What an honor to be awarded the John Phillip Sousa Award. This Award is 
given to the "Top Bandsman". Caden has been Mr Hendricks right hand man 
and INTERN this year conducting many pieces for the Concert Band.
He also earned the EXCELLENCE IN MUSIC AWARD which requires: so many 
requirements over 3 years that include superior ratings at State and hours and
 hours of musicianship etc etc and an essay. I loved the part of his essay Mr Hendricks shares.
Caden is Pat & Darwin's grandson.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing?
I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must
say this blog loads a lot faster then most.

Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a honest
price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!