Sunday, April 29, 2018

PROM . . . 2018

As I am wrapping up year #5 of retirement,
I am also wrapping up what my last
students are up to.
April 28 . . . Lone Peak Prom.
(And Pioneer High School for the Performing Arts)
My last 3 classes are all in high school.
I no longer have any junior high students.
First time in 35 years!

Photos from Facebook & Instagram.
Hope I got the years right!

Here are my former students that I could
find their prom pictures:

Ariana Young . . . Junior

Mary Neves . . .  Sophomore

 Sydnee Stout . . . Senior

Becca Hawkes . . . Sophomore

Jacob Neves . . . Senior

Mariah Young . . . Senior

Lydia Arnold . . . Junior

 Bo Ware . . . Junior

Hannah Smith . . . Sophomore

Sierra Evans . . . Sophomore

I screenshot this, and didn't put a name
with the girl!  #oldladyproblems

Isabel Isaacson . . . Senior
Graduated after 3rd term.
Leaving Friday to serve a 4 month mission as an
entertainer in Nauvoo

Payton Page . . . Junior

Deisy Archibald . . . Junior

Callie Hammond . . . Senior

Josh Bearss . . . Senior

Meilan Rhoton . . . Sophomore

Josh Armatage, right . . . Sophomore
Sophomore King

Jake Lee . . . Junior

Brynna Higgison, right . . . Junior

Sydney Conlee . . . Senior

Tyler Bishop . . . Senior

Hazel Atwood . . . Junior
Pioneer High School for the Performing Arts

Kobe Freeman . . . Junior

Abby Bowler . . . Junior

Favorite Prom Pic

No comments: