Friday, June 1, 2018

ANNOUNCEMENTS

This year's graduation announcements:

McKell Bezzant
American Fork High School

McKell is the great niece of my best friend.
They are also next door neighbors.
I gave her a gift card to a restaurant.


Alexis Wallace
Lone Peak High School
Alexis was my student.
She is fabulous!!!
She will be attending Ohio State.
I gave her a gift card to a restaurant.


Kallin Bagley
American Fork High School
I have known Kallin since he was born!
His dad was my bishop.
I was Primary Secretary when his mom
was Primary President.
I helped a lot with the family.
Kallin will be serving his mission in
Ukraine, the same mission his brother
Corley served in!

Kallin received a Jazz game from me for graduation.
This is his date.
They went December 30 to see LeBron James
and the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Next year, this post will include my
oldest great niece, Courtney!

No comments: