Wednesday, May 15, 2019

MTECH 4 CNA

Graduation Season
I had 2 posts on colleges,
now another.

My oldest great niece, Courtney,
is a senior in high school.
Starting in January, she attended
MTECH at Thanksgiving Point.

On Tuesday, May 14,
Courtney graduated with a CNA certificate,
plus silver cords!!!
She's now a certified nursing assistant!
She is set to go to SUU in the fall.

I had every intention on going to the graduation
at UVU.
First I went to visit Goshen Elementary to donate
to Haley and Lily's teachers.
Then, the Payson Temple.

When I went to get off freeway, the
cars did not move . . . at all.
I got out of exit, and went to 
Center Street.
Cars were everywhere, trying to get in!
There was also a baseball game!
I gave up.  Called Chris, and went home.

Good thing I did!
I felt dizzy.
Sat in my recliner, turned on the fan,
and slept.
Then, horror of horrors!
I puked my guts out!!!
Haven't done that in probably 30 years!!!

Here are some cute pics of the cutie!

With sister, Camry.  

Carter, 9.  Courtney, 18 1/2.  Camry, 13 1/2.
(I wonder where the kid behind is going!)

 With Grandpa Reid and Grandma Laure.

Aunt Ashley



No comments: