Wednesday, October 23, 2019

. . . AND 30 YEARS LATER


RETURN

Soooo excited!!!
I hope I'm still alive in 2023!!!

In 1993, I got 3 tickets to go to the
NBA All-Star Practice Session
at the old
Salt Palace!
My brother and his oldest son,
Chris, age 13
(Now one year away from the

Big 4-0), went with me.

Here's who appeared in the 1993 game:



This is my NBA All-Star shirt!
I still wear it!!!
It is now 26 years old, and in
great condition!!!

Look at the players!!!

CO-MVP'S???
First time to have co-mvp's
John & Karl
Are we surprised???

John & Karl each had 6 kids.
John's kids all played college ball.
One son, played for the last half of the
Jazz season!

Karl's son played college football at LSU.
Drafted to Houston Texans, retired because
of bad knees..
Currently a coach at LSU.

One daughter played in the WNBA.
They had a "2 on 2" competition at
the WNBA all star game.
Partner???
She picked her dad!
She has 3 WNBA Championships 
and was a 4 time all-star!

No one has a better perm than
Jackie Biskupski, the mayor of
Salt Lake City.
Gail Miller, the other woman, is 
the richest woman in the state . . . 
a billionaire, just like Kylie Jenner.




No comments: