Friday, March 27, 2009

FIFTY NIFTY UNITED STATES

We have been learning about the United States of America! The location of each state and their capitals. Each student have to give 2 state presentations. Students needed to know about their states, have visuals aids, make puzzles or quizzes, respond to questions, and use voice projection and eye contact.







Each student made a 3-D pyramid about their state.




Everyone colored in a map of each of the states that we have been in to make our bulletin board.

The funniest part about the test, was when I posted on my Facebook page: "I hope my students are studying for their States & Capitals test", within 1 minute, I received over 10 responses about the test from former students!

1 comment:

mamasuisse said...

They all must have been studying online and taking breaks with Facebook (or was it the other way around?)