Saturday, December 26, 2009

OUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

OUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS ARE:

3. CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

These are the Christmas lights on the front of my condo.

2. NATIVITY SETS

This is my nativity set in the foreground...but in the background, is my fireplace, with the Jazz stockings and Jazz Santa hat! haha


This Nativity set was mad by my Grandma Howard about 30 years ago. She gave it to me before she passed away in 2000.

...and our class's favorite Christmas decoration is:

1. CHRISTMAS TREE
This is my upstairs Christmas tree.




This is my famous DISNEY TREE! I have been collecting Disney ornaments for 25 years! I also have some Utah Jazz ornaments, a BYU ornament, and about 3 dozen crocheted snowflakes! The snowflakes were made by Ann Searle, who carpooled with me for 20 years...while we both taught at Alpine Elementary!















3 comments:

Matt and Shari Bailey said...

Hey Ann! I finally am reading your blog! I love how you are such a gret Jazz fan and love Disney! Its fun to see all the decor you have related with it! Its so good to see you happy and still teaching the 5th graders! They sure are lucky to have you as their teacher! Man 5th grade really doesn't seem like a long time ago but in years it does! I hope you are having a great holiday vacation! Happy New Years!

Jen said...

WOW! I love your Disney Tree!! I have a bunch of Disney ornaments also, but I just started collecting them about 3 years ago. I love the Christmas stores at Disneyland/World. Your ornaments are darling. Someday I'll get there...

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really
enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks