Monday, May 31, 2010

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL


Carissa & Mandy...the mismatched Super Heroes!




Last moments with Mr. Stephenson


Singing "Hope of America" songs. Can you believe we had a HUGE snowstorm four days earlier?!



Preparing for the flag lowering ceremony.


CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? This is Thomas and his mother, Jessica. I taught Thomas in my 30th year of teaching...but...I taught his mother, in my 5th year of teaching!!! Thomas is my "grandstudent"...a student whose parent I also taught! I have also taught Thomas's two older sisters!

2009-2010 AWARDS:

SOCIAL STUDIES-SCIENCE BOWL---1st PLACE: Faith, Savannah, Justin, & McKay

P.E. 100% . . . Josh, Faith, Dakota, Thomas, Avery, & Maddie

ART 100% . . . Avery

MUSIC 100% . . . Faith

HEALTH 101% . . . Heather

SCIENCE 110% . . . Heather

SOCIAL STUDIES 104% . . . Heather

MATH 96% . . . Thomas

LANGUAGE ARTS (Reading, Spelling, Language, Writing, Handwriting) 97% . . . Carissa & Dakota

TOP ACADEMIC BOYS 97% . . . Dakota & Thomas

TOP ACADEMIC GIRLS 97% . . . Carissa, Savannah, & Avery

TOP OVERALL ACADEMIC STUDENT 100% . . . Heather

No comments: