Sunday, January 9, 2011

CHRISTMAS AT MISS MITCHELL'S


Believe it or not, a teacher does have a life outside of the classroom.
They go to movies, grocery stores, Jazz games, and have families to celebrate Christmas with!

Christmas Eve and Christmas at my condo.
My Disney tree...the calm before the storm.

My great nephew, Preston, lined up many of my stuffed Christmas animals.

My niece, Ashley (on chair), her daughter, Addie, and my niece, Heidi (expecting 1st in May).

We played fun Christmas games...





We opened Christmas pajamas...



...and took the traditional "kids in pjs on the stairs" picture!
 Row 1:  Preston & Haley (3); Carter (1)
Row 2:  Addie (6 mo) & Courtney (10)
Row 3:  Jaycie (5 1/2), Camry (5), Cole (6)
Shayla (4) was missing
Everyone (except Katie...who slept over) returns to their homes, put out cookies and milk for Santa, and carrots for his reindeer.


After seeing what Santa brought...they come back over for a HUGE breakfast!



 My mom with her youngest great grandson, Carter (1)

PRESENTS!  There were 24 of us at the condo!







 My youngest niece, Katie (20), and youngest great niece, Addie (6 mo).

We opened presents...



hahaha...Aunt Ann loved her Jazz gnome!

No comments: