Saturday, May 7, 2011

MEET MY NEWEST FAMILY MEMBER!

On Friday, May 6, I took a personal day to go to my niece's husband's graduation at the University of Utah.  Mike was receiving his Bachelor's Degree in Marketing.  But...I never made it to the graduation!

Because...this cute little bundle of joy decided to come to join the festivities!
Her mom and dad had attended a wedding early that morning.  Then to the hospital.
Happy Mother's day to Heidi!
Happy Graduation to Mike!

Oakley K. Schmutz
Born Friday, May 6, 2011

Her mother, Heidi Ann (born the day before my birthday...and named after me) is my niece.  Her grandpa is my brother, Reid.

THE COUNT:
Great nephews:  3     Great nieces:  8

Ages are:  Girl 10-1/2 . . . Boy 6-1/2 . . . Girl 6 . . . Girl 5-1/2 . . . Girl 4-1/2 . . . Boy 3 . . . Girl 3 . . . Boy 17 months . . . Girl . . . 1 year and 1 day. . . Girl . . . 3 weeks . . . Girl 1 day!


Hahaha...Auntie Ann was wearing her "BYU Blue" to attend graduation at the University of Utah!

1 comment:

Kamp Kyburz said...

Love your blog! Keep up the great posts!