Thursday, May 8, 2014

BUILD . A . BEAR


I have had the tradition of getting the great nieces and nephews 
a bear from Build A Bear for their 3rd birthday.
Last year was Addie's 3rd birthday.
I TOTALLY forgot!
I was laid up with my foot, and couldn't go anywhere.
Ashley offered to get her present from me...so I gave her some money to shop.
Just before Christmas, I remembered!
Ashley had forgotten, too.
I couldn't do it for Christmas, cuz I was getting all the kids the
PASS OF ALL PASSES.
So....I did it for her4th birthday!
Except, now there would be 3 birthdays within 3 weeks!
Lily (April 18), Addie (May 5), and Oakley (May 6).  

I decided to take them one at a time.
Lily was first.















Lily picked a pink bear, a "Princess Sofia" outfit,
shoes, and a wand.
She named her Sofia.

Addie was next.
We went to the Hope of America dress rehearsal.
After, we went to the mall.
When I told Addie we were going in to "Build.A.Bear" to get
her birthday present, she pitched a fit!
A BIG FIT!!!
All she wanted for her birthday was a
talking amulet.
This was hard for me to figure out...cuz I didn't know
what a talking amulet was!!!
A talking amulet is the purple necklace on Princess Sofia, and it talks.
I had to call Ashley, and she calmed her down.














     




Addie picked a pink bear, "Princess Sofia" outfit,

shoes, and a wand.
OH NO!!!
Just like Lily's!!!
But, her name is Sofia the First!!!

Then, it was Oakley's turn.


  










Oakley picked a pink bear, "Princess Sofia" outfit,
shoes and a wand...
Exactly like Lily and Addie!!!
Except, this one is named
Princess Sofia!!! 

And so . . . my Build . A . Bear journey is over for now...until
Allyson and Brooklyn!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.