Tuesday, December 16, 2014

JUSTIN'S JAZZ'D . . . AND SO IS NANCY, KARL, AND NATHAN


Justin Hamilton...#7.
Center for Miami Heat.
Alpine Elementary Alum.

I taught his oldest brother, Jared.
He played football at Yale.  Recently received his MBA from Yale.

I taught his older sister, Ashley.
She played volleyball at Eastern Washington and Northern Arizona.
Physician's Assistant.

Justin was supposed to be in my class.
But, they realigned the boundaries, and he went to Westfield.

We were given a pass to go to the floor.
We...are me and Nancy.

I took Nancy, Karl, and Nathan to the game.
Nathan got Justin and "Birdman"s" autograph on his hat.
Happy.


Seriously, Nathan???




Just soooo proud of Justin.
He, along with CJ, are 2 students 
representing the
Alpine School District in the NBA!!!






Here I am with former student, Ashley.
Can't believe how tall she is!!!
Sooo proud of her and all of her accomplishments!!!





A lot of friends and family came to support Justin.
(I'm at the top...in my fabulous Jazz sweater)




Found me another kiddo!
Austin Hansen.
Married, 1 child, attending school at UVU.
I also taught his twin brother, Alex.
I would see Austin and Alex a lot at the BYU football games
when they were in my class!

Justin is like 3 steps down.
Nancy with her prized 3rd grade student!

No comments: