Friday, June 9, 2017

EVERYONE NEEDS A RYKER



Ashley came the other day to clean with her kiddos.
(Jaycie was at her first Young Women Camp)

Ryker is a pretty good little helper!
I was downstairs with the kids, and we were dusting.
When Ashley started to vacuum upstairs,
Ryker began to scream!
He went nuts!!!
After going upstairs, I saw Ryker vacuuming!
He loves to do it!!!  
He feels that he's the only one
who should vacuum!
So, Ashley did a little, then Ryker would
do a little!
He was soooo happy!

#nochildlaborlawsbroken
#binkievacuuminger


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after looking
at a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back
often!