Sunday, October 29, 2017

ADDIE'S 1ST BYU FOOTBALL GAME


I love taking my great nieces and nephews to
BYU football games, as I did all of their parents!
But, it's always soooo fun when they get
to go to their very first game with Auntie Ann!

I have to be in the handicap parking 90 minutes
before they open the gates, to have a parking spot!
(Thank you, Charcot Foot)
I just walk across the street, and I am by my portal.
Everybody brings something to read or do.
A lot of time is spent people watching.
Also, a highlight is watching the 3 or 4 buses
that dropped off the visiting teams do a U-turn!

It was Addie's very first BYU football game!
She is 7 years old, and in the 2nd grade.
BYU was playing San José State, the worst team in the country!
It was a daytime game on October 28.

I had a great project for her to do while we waited!
My mom always gives every grandchild and great grandchild
a toothbrush and toothpaste for Halloween!
Tradition!
Addie wrote everyone's name on a baggie,
put a toothbrush in a toothbrush holder, and
put them, plus toothpaste, in the baggie!
We now have 32 people in our family!!!
(I grew up in a family of 4)





Not sure why #4 Taysom Hill was here, but, oh well.

I always get the child a tee shirt and a souvenir.
(Addie is a fan of loose clothing)

Who knew there was a BYU "Hello Kitty!"

Game time



That nut job man that has sat in front of me for
3 years, never showed up!  Yay for putting the feet up!!!




This year, I almost forgot what these flags were for!
They are run around the stadium every time BYU scores!
All the other years, the runners are so tired from
all the scores BYU makes!

Losing season or not, you can't beat this view!!!




Addie put up the wrong finger.
It was win #2, not #1!!!
Her sister, Jaycie, went with her dad to the first game
where they saw win #1.
(I had a state board meeting for ADK.  And, since I'm the
state president, I had to be there.  Who knew
we would have a daytime game that early in the season!)

I never realized what a big head Hello Kitty has!!!



After the game, we went to visit my buddy, Carter.
He had gotten in a bad bike crash!
(He lives by Addie, and they are in the same class at school)
We took him a chocolate frosty.



No comments: