Wednesday, October 25, 2017

MY BLOG ADVISOR HAD A BABY


I have a "Blog Advisor"
CaLea Bagley Gunther.
She helped me to start my class blog in 2008.
She was only 13 1/2!
We were in the same ward.  Her dad was the bishop
when I first went to the temple.
When her mom was Primary President, I was her secretary.
Sometimes I stayed overnight with the 8 kids
when their parents went out of town.
CaLea has helped me with my blog off and on since 2008!


In the beginning of my class blog.

A mission to South Korea, Seoul.


Taking Sister Bagley to do a session at the Ogden Temple.
This was a time during her mission when she was
released and came home for 3 months, because she had been sooo ill.
You always want to recover in the US!
She was able to go back and finish her mission.

Marriage to her junior high and high school sweetheart.
October 16, 2015

Taylor and CaLea have traveled A LOT in their
two years of marriage!
They have even visited Taylor's mission in Norway,
and CaLea's mission in South Korea!
And, yes, CaLea served in Gangnam, Korea.
This is a tribute to the song,
"Gangnum Style!"

CaLea gave birth to Billie Rose Gunther on Friday, October 20.
She was holding out for my birthday on the 26th,
but didn't quite make it.
Her younger sister, Jade, was married on
Friday, the 13th.  
One week before the baby came!

1st time daddy.
Taylor, aka . . . Teegunth

This is one gorgeous baby!

No comments: