Friday, September 7, 2018

OH, THOSE PLASTIC BAGS

When I first started attending BYU football games
beginning in 1993, we could take absolutely
anything into the stadium!
Food, coolers, any size bag, 
water bottles, my own ginormous
Diet Coke mug (filled, of course), etc.

Then, 9-11 happened.

You could not take anything in.
I would take my Jazz bag, then a backpack.
They could hold seat cushions, blankets,
programs, keys, phone, etc.
But, the bag had to be searched.

2018
New "clear bag" policy!

 And . . . this is what I received with my tickets.
An "America First Credit Union" logo bigger than the "Y!"
I did not like that it did not have a zipper!

I saw clear backpacks.
I was going to order, but, they were not 12 x 6 x 12.

I ordered off of Amazon this clear purse.
Best part . . . a zipper!
I can put in tickets, program, wallet, keys,
phone, phone charger, gum, lip gloss, insulin, and
I will not worry that anything, especially my keys, will fall out!
When one usher wanted to use the little stick to
search my bag, I asked him:
"Why did we have to get a clear bag, when you
can see everything, but make me open it anyway
to put your stick in to search???  Your stick could poke
a hole in the plastic!"
He let me go in.

Love this little sign, which I make sure is visible
inside the bag!

No comments: