Sunday, November 4, 2018

HANNAH

I received this message on my "Facebook Messenger." It is sooo sweet! Hannah was my "swimmer." She was sooo good! Now, she coaches the Lone Peak swim team, that took STATE last year! She is expecting her 3rd girl.
(I copied this, and can't figure out how to change it . . . unless I retype it!

Miss Mitchell, I just read your blog. I wanted to let you know how important you are to me and how much of an impact you left. I will always remember you, your classroom, and what I learned. Some incredible experiences I have are from you. You are at the very top of my favorite teacher list. I am sad to see you go because of the love you have for all of your students, but I am happy to know that you will be able to heal. You will never be forgotten; you have left a mark in the heart of us Alpiner's and have showed us what real love and caring is. You have inspired many to pursue teaching; one of which is me =] Thank you for all that you have done for me and for all your students.

--Hannah

No comments: