Sunday, December 30, 2018

THE ONE AND ONLY


I need to just go one time to a movie, by myself.

If I can do it just once, I'd probably do it again.

I rarely go to a movie.
I wait to be invited.
It's weird, cuz I go to soooo many things alone!

2017, not one single movie.
2016, I went to "Sully" with Renae and Rob,
 and "Moana" with some of my family.

I used to go to 2 or 3 movies a year
with my team while teaching.
At the time, we were all single.

My favorite movie time was the year Renae
was being an aide on the bus
(her career for about 5 years after retirement
from teaching) and while Rob was still working.
We swam everyday during her morning break from
the bus, and went to a few movies.

Well, here is my  one and only movie for 2018:

Yup.
"The Greatest Showman."
I went with Renae & Rob on January 24
for Renae's birthday.
Everybody was talking about it on social media.
They all RAVED about it!!!
So many school faculties performed this at their
dance festival, with the principal as the "Showman."
Many people went several times to see it!
I could hardly wait!

The movie is about "Circus Man", P.T. Barnum,
and how he began his circus.
Renae cried almost all the way through the movie.
She was soooo touched!

I did not get it!
Because of all the hype on social media,
I was expecting this fabulously phenomenal,
earth shattering movie!
I was sooooo disappointed!
I definitely didn't feel all the vibes that
everyone else did.
I did, however, purchase the album on iTunes,
and downloaded it to my phone.

And, there you have my one movie review for
2018.

But, I could not count how many
movies on the Hallmark Channel that I watched!!!

No comments: