Thursday, December 11, 2008

OUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

Our favorite Christmas decoration is a Christmas tree---followed closely by lights and stockings. Here are some pictures of my Christmas trees.
My first Christmas tree is upstairs, and very beautiful. It is maroon and gold.
Photobucket
My second tree is downstairs. It is a "Disney/Jazz/BYU tree! I have over 300 Disney ornaments (spelling word for this week) 12 Jazz ornaments, and even a BYU ornament! The tree topper is Snow White. Her skirt lights up! I have been collecting these for 25 years!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
If you look closely at my fireplace, you will see the Jazz stockings, hung with care! The Nativity set in front was made totally by my grandmother! She gave it to me before she died. It's one of my best treasures!
Photobucket
Here's Minnie Mouse in her Jazz Santa hat. If you look closely, you will see my Disney desk. The handles are Mickey Mouse!
Photobucket
Okay, so here's my Christmas lights, and door---with a ginormous wreath!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I also have a Christmas bear collection on my ledge!
Photobucket

4 comments:

wendy said...

I love all your Christmas decorations! You definitely have the Christmas spirit.

xantogal said...

love it love it!

President & Sister Smith said...

I just love your disney fetish!! I think of you every time I walk by the Disney store in the mall. You're the best Ann.

Sherilyn said...

Miss Ann,
Your blog is so great!! Thanks for visiting my blog. It is great to keep in touch with you. I miss you and your mom. Your home is just beautiful and looks so festive for the holidays. Have a great Christmas. It will be great to keep in touch!