Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'M STILL IN BOSTON!

I have been in Boston since last Monday! I have had some amazing experiences! I have been to the Plimoth Plantation, Mayflower II, Paul Revere's house, USS Constitution, Old North Church, Boston Common, Quincey Market, Boston Massacre site, John and John Quincey Adams's birthplaces and estates, Lexington, Concord, Lowell (see Industrial Revolution mills), a Boston Red Sox-Baltimore Orioles game (sat behind home plate), a reenactment of the beginning or the Revolutionary War, and Sturbridge Village. I will post pictures later. See you all on Monday!

2 comments:

marilee said...

I can't wait to see the pictures... what a fun trip!

finnwildon said...

Ann... I wish I were in Boston with you and Analee. I can't wait to hear all about your trip, and see the photos. Hope you had a fabulous time! P.S. I love your slideshow on your blog... fun!