Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HOPE OF AMERICA

We have had so much fun practicing for Hope of America since January! The Hope of America is the largest elementary school patriotic program in the country! Many schools from our district participated in the chorus, sitting in the shape of a giant flag with fringe around it. We are on the front 2 left rows. Miss Mitchell is the furthest left on the front row. Can you see her? The program is held at the Marriott Center on the campus of Brigham Young University.








Can you find "Mr. Finn?"














HOPE OF AMERICA INSTRUCTORS:
MRS. HYDE, MS. WASHBURN, MRS. WEAKLEY, MR. FINLAYSON, MISS MITCHELL

5 comments:

xantogal said...

Glad it's all over now? ;)
You guys all look smashing in your bright yellow shirts!

Karen E said...

Sounds like an emotional experience, people can say what they want about the negative things that go along with living in Utah, but I bet you wouldn't find this same SPIRIT any where else in the country!! Way to go Northern Utah!! Love, Karen

Emily said...

I loved Hope of America. It makes me feel like I wanna do it over and over again, but I'm done with it. I'll just have to watch, but it was fun being at the front row.

Marianne and Kory said...

The human flag looked really awesome. I'm back in Utah this week for two interviews one at Highland and one at Cedar Ridge. I'm staying at my mom's house and she is sitting with me now looking at your blog. She thinks it's fabulous and she wishes she could figure out how to do this technology stuff ;) Maybe someday??

Cristi said...

This makes me miss it so much! I sure do miss all the fun at Alpine Elemenatary- hopefully I can visit this summer even if no one will be there!!