Sunday, October 4, 2009

STATES OF MATTER UNIT

We just completed our States of Matter Unit in science.

Congratulations to Justin & Avery for receiving 100% on the test!
Other high test scores were:
Josh 98%
Faith, Savannah, Thomas, and Heather 92%
Coral 91%


SOLID (ice cubes)


LIQUID


GAS

Congratulations to Thomas, Josh, Carissa, and Heather for receiving the highest score on the unit~~~107%
Other top unit scores were:
Savannah 106%
Mandy 104%
Eric and Anahi 103%
Spencer 102%
Logan and Kassie 101%
Dakota and Avery 98%
Elizabeth 97%
Faith and Justin 95%
Rainey and Coral 94%
Dylan 93%

2 comments:

Cammie said...

I think it's so cool what you do for your students, and how you have a blog to post it all on.

Here is a little something that might go along with this unit. My 3year old little boy is at that stage of constantly asking "WHY?":) Today he asked me why water is wet. I had a difficult time coming up with an answer! All I could think of saying was, "Because it's a liquid." Do you have a better answer?;)

marilee said...

Congratulations for the hard work! I am glad to see so many of my students from 3rd grade! You are lucky to have Miss. Mitchell. Keep up the great work.

---Marilee Brooks