Saturday, October 24, 2009

WHEN PIGS FLY!

The choir sang the "Day-O" song before the balloon launch.

Faith, and the top of Heather's head.
Hayley (blue jacket) and Hannah (holding hands) Chadwick.
Mrs. Chadwick's twins.



Logan (blue jacket)


Carissa and Mandy (center)
Annie (top right), Mr. Stephenson's daughter.
Gabi (scarf), Mr. Finlayson's daughter.


...in the beginning!


Stomach starts to inflate! Little itty, bitty tail begins to take form!


I'm trying really hard!


Almost there!


I'M UP!!! (notice the smile on my face!!!)


Pastor Fred, the principal of our sister school, Candlelight School in Kenya, got to go up in the balloon!


Best picture of all...a pig flying over the mountain! Next? A cow jumping over the moon!!! hahaha





Heather gets a better view.








Flying over Alpine Elementary!


This is the view out the window behind Miss Mitchell's desk!


The pig has landed...and is going down!!!

2 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Way cool!

Wendy said...

Hi Miss Mitchell, My name is Wendy Wahlen, and I am tanner Markham's great aunt Wendy. I love your website. I teach fifth grade in Long Beach. California and I am looking for some pen pals for my students. They are mostly Engish Language Learners. Would your kids be interested at all?

My address is wwahlen@lbusd.k12.ca.us or you can reply back to my blog.

Thank you!

Wendy Wahlen