Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A LITTLE SLICE OF HUMBLE PIE

The most coveted ticket for the season is this . . .

The Heat only come to Salt Lake City one time each year,
because they are in the Eastern Conference.
It's like when Michael Jordan would make his yearly trip
(except for The Finals).

It is protocol that the visiting team comes out to warm up first,
followed by the home team.  
The Heat never came out.

Finally, the Jazz came out.
Then the Heat...all but Chris Bosh, Dwayne Wade, and LeBron James.
Bosh came out about 3 minutes later, then D-Wade about 3 after that.
It took another 5 minutes for LeBron to come out!

Notice the fans beginning to gather, with cameras in hand,
to get a glimpse.
All players shoot baskets, do lay ups, etc. during warmups.
Not LeBron!
He put on a "Dunk Show!"
"Hey, Utah...look at me!!!"
"You're here to see me!  After all, most of you are wearing MY jersey!!!"
"I am a 4 time MVP!"
"I have 2 Back to Back Titles!"
"I held the entire world hostage with my ESPN program,
'THE DECISION'
which would tell you where I would play!  Yes, they said you
would know my decision in the first 10 minutes of the special!
NOPE!
You wouldn't see the other 1 hour 50 minutes about me if I revealed
in the first 10 minutes!" 

During introductions, players go on court when they were introduced.
Not the Heat!
They were in a circle, arms locked around shoulders,
bouncing around the entire time!

When they played the Jazz intro music,
the Heat really started dancing!

LeBron received the tip off.
He bounce passed the basketball between his legs,
then skipped merrily down the court.

Michael Jordan would never have acted this way!
Even Kobe wouldn't have done it!
Mr. James...you showed total disrespect for the Jazz!

Hopefully, losing to the Jazz, 94-89,
will have given you a little slice of humble pie,
maybe.




No comments: