Sunday, February 9, 2014

CHASE KEARL PASSES AWAY


Daniel Chase Edward Kearl
(October 27, 1989 - February 3, 2014)

Send Flowers Send Sympathy Card
Guest Book | Sign Guest Book

Daniel Chase Edward Kearl
Daniel Chase Edward Kearl, 24, passed away on February 3, 2014 in Lehi, Utah. He was born on October 27, 1989 to Keith Blaine Kearl and Kim Devey Fernstrom.
Funeral services will be held Monday, February 10, 2014 at 2:00 p.m. in the Alpine Mountain Ville 2nd Ward Chapel. A viewing will be held from Monday from 12:00 Noon - 1:45 PM prior to the service. Interment, Alpine City Cemetery.

I knew Chase Kearl's mom, Kim Devey, since junior high.
Kim's sister is Katherine Chatfield.  I taught all 6 of Katherine's 
girls.  Four of the six become my aides when they were in high
school.
I basically knew Chase from the gymnastics trips I went on with
Katherine.  Rob and Katherine Chatfield are currently serving as mission president and wife in Africa. 
Chase was always so kind and polite.  He was at Westfield during 5th grade.  But, I taught his brother, Dawson.
  

No comments: