Saturday, July 26, 2014

A LETTER FROM MY MISSIONARY


I got quite an unexpected letter yesterday.
A letter from MY missionary!
Sister CaLea Bagley.
She is serving in Seoul, Korea.
I only gave her $200 last summer.  That's it.
I gave her parents $100-$200 a month for her 2 older brothers.
Then, I quit when I bought a new car.
I keep thinking I need to get some more money to her parents.
But, I've got $1,100 left on my Jazz tickets for this season,
 and a $2400 pre school bill coming up! 
($1200 for each kid...I'll save $210 by paying it all up front, instead of monthly)
Hallelujah for fixed incomes!!!
I have donated to several different missionaries these last 2-3 years.
So...it was a pleasant surprise to get a real letter,
not an email!

She told me she should make me a badge to wear that says, 
"CaLea's Most Favorite Human" 
on it!
She also said that some of her best childhood memories were with me!

CaLea then told about her mission.
About how much she is learning, growing, and that she is where the
Lord wants her to be!

Even though I am not her aunt, she calls me 
Auntie Ann
like sooooo many others!

This letter was a 
"Proud Auntie Ann Moment!"

She taught me how to do my blog!
LOVE IT!!!
I don't have to scrapbook, or journal!
This is it!!!




No comments: