Saturday, July 12, 2014

TAYLOR


Taylor Lundell was a fabulous student!
I also taught her sister, Sloane.
Taylor is currently serving as an intern
for Senator Mike Lee!
PERFECT!!!

I LOVE it that several of my former students
are doing things centered around my favorite
subject to teach at school . . . US HISTORY!!!
There are (that I know of)
2 Jr. High US History Teachers
One worked in DC with US President
White House Office of Management & Budget
Governor's Task Force
Director of State and Federal Relations
(Liason between Utah and DC)
Several Lawyers (with history degrees)
I'd like to think they started on these
great paths from their first exposure to US Hisotry
in my class!!!

 Taylor was a senior here...part of my
"Teacher of the Year" celebration in
the Lone Peak Cluster.
(a little blurry)


Senator Mike Lee, of Utah (Alpine, to be more exact),
with his new interns.
 







No comments: