Sunday, September 20, 2015

A FAIR WEATHER DAY AT THE FAIR




When I was growing up, our family went every year to the 
Utah State Fair.
It was a tradition, and also, we went for my
dad's birthday, which was September 8.
Reid also won a few ribbons at the fair.

I remember going with my 4th grade class on a field trip.
I used to go in the early 1980s, with my
family and Reid's 3 oldest kids.
But, I hadn't been there for 30 years!!!

Last year, I went up for the first time!
I enjoyed it so much, I did a repeat.
I went up Friday, September 18.
All by myself.
Because I can.
I walked and saw exhibits.
Sat. Rested. Watched people.
Walked and browsed some more.
Sat. Rested. Watched people.
The day couldn't have been more perfect!
Blue skies, and mid 60s.
After, I stuffed envelopes for all of the high schools
for FFVF.
Two birds with one stone!


Here are my fair pictures...in the order I wandered around.






Butter Band


































Favorite Display
The 70s building
This 70s living room was displayed.





































No comments: