Thursday, December 24, 2015

IT'S THE FA.LA.LA.LA.LA.ING WEEK . . . PART 1

CHRISTMAS SING.
I've always loved the Christmas Sing.
Especially singing
"Rock & Roll Christmas."
On Monday, December 14,
Sage Hills Elementary had their Christmas Sing.
Laurel took me out and dropped me close
to the door. 
I was able to get front row seats!
Then, I took a $50 donation that I put
in the Alpine Foundation account for
Addie & Carter's teachers.
Addie's teacher, Brook Walker, was my student!
Carter's teacher started to cry when I
explained how to get her money.
Carter's classmates were eating his birthday treat
when I came.

Kindergarten
(Lily & Oakley are a year younger than Addie,
and a lot taller.  I never realized just
how tiny Addie is!)
Loooove the boots!!!


Carter at the end

Love the hats!



Love the 1st grade!


 2nd Grade
Preston is soooo cute!
Love that his front teeth are missing at Christmastime!



4th Grade
Camry 



Hahahaha...this kid's Santa hat

 Jaycie
5th Grade
The curls for the dance recital








No comments: