Sunday, January 17, 2016

GIVE A CHEER, GIVE A CHEER, SHE'S HERE!



Introducing . . . 

McKenzie Jordan Thomas
(Nickname . . . Kenzie)

Born Sunday, January 17, 2016
to 
Mark & Camille Thomas
University of Utah Hospital
Salt Lake City, Utah

6:55 a.m.
8lbs 4 oz
20 in

Welcomed by big sister,
Shayla Thomas...9 1/2



Don't forget Papa Reid

And Grandma Laurel

And, welcomed by many
aunts, uncles, and cousins!

Not long after leaving the presence
of Heavenly Father and Jesus
and
Grandma Great, Grandpa Richard,
and Grandpa Shyrlan.
I was sad to leave my cousin,
Jacob Michael Schmutz,
but he's following me down in April.
He was too little to come yet.

I have lots of hair!
(Naturally!  Look at my parents and sister!)

My mommy


My daddy


Uncle Chris, Aunt Kim, and
cousins Courtney, Camry, and
Carter came for a visit!


I like this sleeping stuff!










Can't wait to meet my
favorite great aunt . . . Aunt Ann!

No comments: