Wednesday, February 10, 2016

TEACHING THE TWINNERS


I've been able to spend more time
with Ally & Brooky lately.
Mainly, because the head babysitter, Grandma Laurel, 
has been staying and taking care of Ashley.

Enter . . . "Tant Tan."
(That's what Ally calls me.)
Mike went to a funeral Saturday in Clearfield, and took Oakley.
Heidi was on call . . . and was called to visit patients.

They put the valentine decorations on my tree,
and put the valentine dress on my bear.
After, I felt that it was my duty to teach the girls
what is really important in life . . . BYU!
Even though their dad is a Utah graduate,
look how they love the BYU light up necklaces,
the Cougar, and the bear!
And, of course, I taught them the 
Cougar Fight Song!

They really have the Rah, rah, rah rah rah
ending part down!
Especially the
GOOOOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!












No comments: