Saturday, October 29, 2016

RISE & SHOUT AND RISE & SHOUT AND RISE & SHOUT

I'm just soooooo far behind on my blog!
Yes, I have excuses, but someday,
I'll be totally caught up!!!

The title of this post means that
I have already been to 3 BYU football games!!!
So, I'm combining all of them!

The first game was Saturday, October 17.
BYU vs. UCLA.
Striped.
 I took Adonna.
She went to the Cougar Walk, and sent me pics.
Lost. 
 17-14.

Game 2 was Friday, September 30.
BYU vs Toledo.
White Out.
I took Carolyn.
Won.
55-53.

Game 3 was Friday, October 14.
BYU vs Mississippi State.
Royal Blue.
I took Jaycie.
Won.
28-21.
Double OT.

The pictures are probably in random order.
You can tell which game it is by the
way the crowd is dressed.







We have a sleepwalker!




























This picture doesn't do the moon justice!


#silverfoxmeetscoachsitake



The man in the suit standing (our right)
is Governor Mitt Romney!!!
Why didn't he beat Obama???







Double OT be like . . . 
















Sae with his adorable baby, Beau!
His name was going to be Saepele, long Polynesian
middle name, Tautu.
But, after he was born, Ashley's high school
brother, Beau, was killed in an ATV accident.
He had not been blessed yet.
So, they changed the name.


No comments: