Thursday, September 28, 2017

ALOFIPOS



This is the Alofipo family.
The mother is Tara.
Her mother, Karen, was my college roommate.
They live in St. George.
Her sealing to Wayne was very spiritual, and I
was thrilled to attend!
And 9 months later . . . BAM!  Twins!!!
Makaki and Maddux.

Maddux (blonde in hair) had an appendectomy in June.
He was healing, and then got worse!
He had to be life-flighted to Primary Children's Hospital
in Salt Lake City.
He ended up there twice, and also back at Dixie Medical.

Wayne is an assistant football coach at
Dixie High School.
Their family LOVES BYU football!
Because of all the medical expenses,
they had a fund raiser in St. George.
Since I couldn't be there, I sent $100 to
the family to help with (I'm sure) expenses.

I was going to send a BYU shirt to Maddux,
then decided to send one to Malaki, too.
They are both in 5th grade!
Then Titan had to have stitches
his first day of kindergarten.
So, I decided to send shirts to the
entire family!
Tara text me this picture.
(Looks like I did pretty good on the sizes,
except Wayne has lost a lot of weight!)

No comments: