Wednesday, September 13, 2017

PARK CITY

Mom & I spent 3 days in Park City.
September 11-13.
I was going to hear a sales pitch
for vacation condos.
I would get 5,000 Hilton Points,
and a $200 voucher to use at any Hilton.
And, no, I didn't buy anything!
I found out that Best Western
is part of Hilton.
So, when we go to St. George in November,
the Abbey Inn, where we always stay,
is almost paid for!

Aunt Nadene was out for her 55th
reunion from West High School!
Her classmate, Gail Miller (Utah Jazz owner),
was in charge of prizes!
Luckily, she was out here when
Hurricane Irma hit.
She drove to Park City, and
had lunch with us!

Here are a few of my pics:
(Unfortunately, we were like 2 weeks
early for the fall foliage.)

Hahaha.  Reid has his own building!

Just pointing out that channel 29, the Golf Channel, 
is spelled wrong!!! 
(Gollf)










Reminds me a little of the
French Quarter in New Orleans!

Our lobby was cool!
Hilton Double Tree Inn




No comments: