Saturday, May 26, 2018

MEMORIAL DAY


Typical Memorial Day.
Nephi on Saturday.
Flowers to cemetery, with Cole's help for:
Grandma & Grandpa
Jean
Pat's first husband
Uncle George & Aunt Beth
Great Grandpa

Nephi Park with mom's cousins, Carolee
and Richard Bell and families.

The only holiday thing I did on
the actual Memorial Day, was watch the
concert from Washington D.C.

Tuesday, I took flowers to dad's
grave in Lehi.  I go this day to make
sure there are flowers.  There never are any.
I usually take for dad, Grandma, Grandpa,
and dad's brother, Wyatt (lived a few days.)
My foot was really hurting and I could barely walk. 
I knew I couldn't make the 4 trips to the graves.
(all grass)
I only grabbed one pot of red, white, and blue flowers 
for dad's. At the cemetery, my other hand held my cane, 
which was all I could do.
Hope the others understand.
I'll have to take a kid or two from now on.


No comments: