Saturday, July 28, 2018

SIMPLY HEARTBROKEN

I read this police report on Facebook.
I cried and cried.
Carla Brooks was my 
"Branch Mom" my first 2 years
at Dixie Jr College.
Her husband was my branch president.
He was vice-president of the college,
and at one time was
mayor of St. George.

Karen and I took their 10 year old
daughter with us to see the Osmonds
Dinner Show in Las Vegas.
(2 weeks after Donny was married)

After everything she went through
with this assault, she has started
a "Go Fund Me" page to help others
who have been sexually assaulted!

Who could do that to someone
who is in late 70's of early 80's?



Here is the link of my blogpost when
President Brooks passed away.

http://missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com/2015/11/rip-president-brooks.html

(I've always had a picture on all of my posts.
There was a picture of the man who did this
to her, and I didn't want his picture here!)

No comments: