Tuesday, August 20, 2019

CONTINUING THE TRADITION . . .


When it's time for school to start, 
I have always given each great niece and nephew $25
to buy school clothes or supplies.

Here's the 2019-2020 purchases:

                 Addie . . . 4th                            Ryker . . . Preschool                  

Haley . . . 6th       Cole . . . 10th      Lily . . . 3rd

Camry . . . 8th        Carter . . . 4th

Shayla . . . 7th

Jaycie . . . 9th                      Preston . . . 6th

Courtney . . . College Freshman
Courtney came and helped my clean out my HUGE closet!
We tool 8 garbage bags full of clothes, and 1 bag of shoes to the D.I.
Lots of fat ladies will be happy!!!
I then took Courtney to the Container Store
to buy things for college!

Oakley . . . 3rd   


  Ally . . .  Kindergarten 
    Brooky . . . Kindergarten




No comments: