Friday, August 16, 2019

YOU KNOW YOUR A TEACHER WHEN . . .


I am soooooooooo behind on my blog!
I went to St George, St Louis, and Minneapolis
last month.
I met Katie & CJ's baby, Kaizen.

This little meme is soooo true!

Beginning my 7th year of retirement!

When did that happen???

Courtney . . . Freshman, SUU

Cole . . . Sophomore, Payson High

Jaycie . . . 9th grade, Lake Mountain Middle 

Camry . . . 8th grade, Lake Mountain Middle

Shayla . . . 7th grade, Clayton Middle

Preston . . . 6th grade, Sage Hills

Haley . . . 6th grade, Goshen

Carter . . . 4th grade, Sage Hills

Addie . . . 4th grade, Sage Hills

Lily . . . 3rd grade, Goshen

Oakley . . . 3rd grade, Deerfield

Ally . . . Kindergarten, Deerfield

Brooky . . . Kindergarten, Deerfield

Ryker . . . Preschool, Saratoga Shores

Jacob . . . age 3

Kenzie . . . age 3

Kaizen . . . 4 months

Baby boy Thomas . . . due any day

No comments: