Sunday, July 7, 2013

A LITTLE RETIREMENT CELEBRATION


Since I missed the original retirement deadline, 
the district let me retire on May 30th...because I had 
over 30 years in the district, and a doctor's letter.
I missed having a retirement open house.
They said they would give me one next year when I 
am doing better...but, you know the old saying,
"Out of sight, out of mind."
So...I decided to celebrate with my family!
We went on June 12 to the Children's Museum at the Gateway.
I had free passes from the "Science Day."
I also bought everyone lunch, and then we went to the Splash Pad.
It was sooooo fun!
There was my sister-in-law, 3 nieces, 2 nieces-in-law,
3 great nephews and 8 great nieces.

 Lily, 2
 

Jaycie, 8  & Camry 7 1/2

 Courtney, 12 1/2

Haley, 5 1/2

 Haley & Carter, 3 1/2

 Lily loved the car!  She loved it sooo much, she drove
through the check out stand!

 Checking out


 Lily in her beloved car!

 Camry & Jaycie were mail carriers

Animals Courtney & Preston, 5 1/2

 Preston

Addie, 3
Not sure why the kid in orange is soooo impatient!
I had to get a picture of cute Addie!


 Jaycie, Preston, & Camry


 Ashley helping her daughter, Addie, rock climb



 Shayla, 6 1/2


 Lily

 Preston driving Carter while Addie puts gas in the jeep


 Riding with Miss Addie

Cole, 9


 The girls chatting...Lori, Camille, mysterious blonde, Ashley


Oakley, 2


 Shayla, the mail carrier
Katie is behind





 Love the cute windows in the house!


Shayla with Auntie Ann
Kim, Lori, Preston, and Laurel in background



 Our two 2 year olds, Lily & Oakley
Lily is older by 3 weeks


 Carter



 Our two 3 year olds
Carter is older by 5 months




Jaycie, Shayla, Courtney
Cole & Preston



 Auntie Ann & Oakley


 Getting in the helicopter


 Inside the helicopter


Splash Pad













No comments: