Tuesday, July 30, 2013

THE MANY MISSIONARIES OF MISS MITCHELL

Pictures courtesy of Facebook

Blaire Stacey
Germany Berlin


 Dallin Mulliner (left)
Oregon Eugene



Taylor Rhodes
Washington Tacoma



Crystal Oliverson
Kentucky Louisville 



 Jared Webb (left)
Mexico Tampico
 McKay (Mac) Jones (right)
Philippines Bagulo...speaking Tagalog 



Alex Williams (right)
Japan Fukoka



David Jensen
Ukraine Kiev



Claire McKinlay (2nd from left)
Washington Vancouver Spanish 



 Michael Smith
Peru



Trish Watkins
Arizona Scottsdale Spanish



Matt Whiting (left)
Missouri Independence Spanish


Sara Boley
Paraguay Asuncion


Danny Oaks
Massachusetts Boston


Maren Douglass
Texas Houston East


Tyler Dollar
California Ventura


HANNAH MORRIS (LEFT)
ILLINOIS CHICAGO


Lance Murdock
Phillipines


Jim & Linda Western
(Mrs. Western taught 1st grade for many years at Alpine Elementary...I taught
their children:  Laura, Matt, Marie, & David)
New York Rochester



Brad & Cathy Tibbitts
(Mrs. Tibbitts taught 1st & 6th grades for many years at Alpine Elementary...I taught
their daughter, Lindsay, their granddaughter, Telisa, and their grandson, Tyson.)
Canada Halifax Nova Scotia




Justin Deere
Spain Malaga
(Is attending school there...his dad is the mission president!)
Justin (2nd from left) and sister, Annie (far right)
attending the German Temple with church friends



Monte & Bobbi Deere
( I taught their son, Justin, just 3 years ago)
President & Mission President's Wife
Spain Malaga



Kristin & Norman Klein
(I taught their daughter, Karianne)
President & President's Wife
Honduras San Pedro Sula East




Robert & Katherine Chatfield
(I taught all of their children:  Lori Jo, Lisa Kay, Leslie, Lacie, Lindsey, and Libbey...and their son-in-law, Jared Broadbent. Katherine was also my room mother. I chaperoned their gymnastics club, Alpine Aerials...twice to Disneyland and once to Phoenix)
President & President's Wife
Uganda Kampala
(presiding over 6 countries)

I can't believe I taught 7 of these people!



18 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is a topic which is close to my heart...
Many thanks! Exactly where are your contact details though?

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage's content everyday along with a cup of coffee.

Anonymous said...

Just wish to say your article is as amazing.
The clearness to your publish is just spectacular and
i can suppose you're knowledgeable on this subject.
Well along with your permission allow me to take hold of
your RSS feed to stay updated with approaching post.
Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Anonymous said...

I will right away clutch your rss feed as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognize so that I could subscribe.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate!
He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him.

Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its nice discussion concerning this
post at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an post he/she maintains the image of a user in his/her brain that how
a user can understand it. Thus that's why this
paragraph is outstdanding. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

excellent issues altogether, you just received a new reader.
What might you suggest about your put up that you made some days ago?
Any positive?

Anonymous said...

Really when someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other
users that they will help, so here it occurs.

Anonymous said...

Hi there outstanding website! Does running
a blog such as this take a massive amount work? I have virtually
no knowledge of coding but I had been hoping to start
my own blog in the near future. Anyways,
if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.

I know this is off topic but I just had to ask. Kudos!

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and exposure!

Keep up the excellent works guys I've you guys
to my own blogroll.

Anonymous said...

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your
post's to be just what I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects
you write in relation to here. Again, awesome blog!

Anonymous said...

Precisely what I was searching for, appreciate it for posting.

Anonymous said...

For most recent news you have to go to see world-wide-web and on internet I found
this web site as a most excellent web page for most up-to-date updates.

Anonymous said...

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my web site so i got here to ?return the desire?.I
am attempting to find issues to enhance my website!I guess its good enough
to use a few of your ideas!!

Anonymous said...

Very well written information. It will be supportive to anybody who employess it, including
yours truly :). Keep doing what you are doing - for sure i will check out more posts.

Anonymous said...

Glad to be one of the visitors on this amazing internet site :D.