Thursday, August 21, 2014

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL . . . PART 2


One of my new favorite hobbies, is looking at the pictures posted
on Facebook for the 1st day of school.  
These are pictures of former students, and people who are
special in my life.
 Katie . . . Senior
Lone Peak High

 Max, Avery, Ty . . . 7th Grade
Timberline Middle

 Hannah S. . . . 7th Grade
Timberline Middle


Heather . . . Sophomore
Lone Peak

 Ari . . . 8th Grade
Timberline Middle 

Tanner (Hooper) Markham . . . Senior
Chino, California

 Mary . . . 7th Grade 
Timberline Middle

I really like this one.
Brother and sister going into Lone Peak.
Andrew . . . Sophomore

Alicia . . . 7th Grade
Timberline Middle
 Bagley Kiddos
I used to be in the ward with this family.
We used to be pretty close.
The kids got to experience "Auntie Ann" activities!
Korden . . . 6th Grade, Shelley
Kallin . . . 9th Grade, American Fork Jr.
Cassie . . . Junior, American Fork High

 Bronson . . . Senior
Lone Peak High

 Adah (2nd from left) . . . 7th Grade
Meilan (Middle) . . . 7th Grade

 Jacob . . .9th Grade
Timberline

 Kennedy . . . 7th Grade
Gilbert Jr. High
Gilbert, Arizona
(I also taught her mom)

Hayley & Hannah . . . Sophomores
Lone Peak
I did not teach them, but was a member of the
"Chadwick Family Carpool" 
when their mom picked me up for school when I
was in a wheelchair for 2 1/2 months.

 Leslie . . . 7th Grade
Timberline

 Aidan . . . 7th Grade, Mountain Ridge Jr.
Annie . . . Junior, American Fork High
Their dad was my favorite principal at Alpine for 8 years.

 Faith . . . Sophomore
Lone Peak

Kiliya . . . 3rd Grade
Alpine Elementary
Condita's granddaughter

 Taylor . . . 7th Grade
Timberline Middle

 Vienna (tall blonde) . . . 8th Grade
Timberline Middle


Savannah . . . Sophomore
Lone Peak
(driving to the 1st day of school)


 My favorite 1st day picture!
This is Lindsay Lyons Bowen.
She was one of my students.
She has been a "Stay At Home Mom"
until now.
3rd Grade Teacher
Soldier Hollow Charter
Heber

Her mom, Cathy Tibbitts,
(one of my dear friends, and teacher at Alpine)
was at her home in Heber at 7:00 a.m.
to send her off.
I sent her a $50 gift card to Utah-Idaho to help her out.

No comments: